Tomorrow begins today
May 8 th 2018
To close its action, Pop’Science forum offers a great debate « Artificial Intelligence. Tomorrow starts today « from 7:30 pm at the University Lumière Lyon 3.
Tomorrow begins today To close its action, Pop’Science forum offers a great debate « Artificial Intelligence. Tomorrow starts today « from 7:30 at the University Lumière Lyon 3. To evoke the hopes and promises of artificial intelligences is not easy, as fears for their development are strong. To avoid fueling the fear of one day losing our intellectual independence, or to avoid further alarm on the risks of fraudulent and malicious use of our personal data, we propose to dream … Debate and anticipate what AI can make it better around an eclectic, multidisciplinary and enthusiastic platform !
- Jean Claude Dunyach | Sci-fi author, PhD in Applied Mathematics on the use of supercomputers and engineer at Airbus since 1982
- Olivier Nérot | Doctor in Cognitive Science and Innovation Consultant
- Fabrice Jumel | Lecturer at the Graduate School of Electronic Physics Chemistry (CPE) of Lyon
- Last speakers in the process of confirmation
- Samuel Belaud | University of Lyon
- Free entry, Huvelin amphitheater – Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, 15 Claude Bernard, Lyon 7th from 7.30 pm